Taiwan Classic CO2 Solenoid Regulator with connector
Taiwan Classic CO2 Solenoid Regulator with Dual Connector
Photosynthesis plays a key role in growing aquatic plant. Using this product could build a colorful aquatic world. It could create a most charming CO2 life-support system by matching this product with Taiwan Classic CO2 cylinder to strengthen photosynthesis.
1. Depressurized system design with dual connector contains accurate internal structure and refined aesthetic appearance.
2. Collocated with CO2 diffuser separately or together which allow supplying several aquarium tanks.
3. The outlet pressure of this cylinder is set at 2-3kg/cm2 to eliminate sounds of gas discharging with safety and security.
4. Dual Check valve with bubble counter: prevents backflow into the regulator with refined aesthetic style. Easy to adjust and observe CO2 discharging.
5. Energy-saving solenoid magnetic valve with low-voltage could be operated quietly in a safe environment without temperature rise.
Methods of Application
1. First confirm that the thread is appropriate for CO2 cylinder before use.
2. Directly connect the product to CO2 cylinder, fill two third of water for bubble counter before connecting the power, then adjust bubble to 2~5 bubble/second by screwing the knob.
3. Use with timer to set the operating time of light and CO2 system will be convenient to work the aquarium plant system.
1. Confirmation that the thread is appropriate for CO2 cylinder is required, due to many different specifications of thread in the market. Once damaged, the thread will be ruined beyond repair.
2. To remove this product, shut the CO2 supply off then connecting the power. Turn on the CO2 discharging knob of regulator to evacuate internal air and remove.
3. A complementary O-ring pressure seal is positioned with cable tie. Please store it properly.
MADE IN TAIWAN